lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

"With what ingratitude is paid my love for men!"


March 5
Listen, my father, the righteous cries of our sweet Jesus: "With what ingratitude is paid my love for men! It would be less offended by them if any loved less. My Father does not want to endure more. I would love to stop but ... (and here Jesus is silent and sighs, and then continues) but, alas!, My heart is made for love! Cowardly and lazy men make no effort to overcome temptations, or, what is worse, they revel in their iniquities.
The souls most favorite for me, put on trial, I fail, the weak are driven by despair and desperation are strong gradually relaxing.I leave the churches alone at night, only during the day. You do not care about the sacrament of the altar, never speaks of this sacrament of love, and even those who speak of this, alas!, How indifferent, how cold do.My heart is forgotten, no one cares because of my love, I am always distressed. My house has become for many a place of fun, but also for my ministers, I have always looked with fondness, that I loved as the apple of my eye, they should comfort my heart full of bitterness, they should help in redemption of souls. However, who would believe it?, Of them should receive ingratitude and forgetfulness. I see, my son, to many of them that ... (here becomes silent sobs cut her voice and wept in secret) that under hypocritical appearances betray me with sacrilegious communions, ignoring the lights and the forces that are continually present ... ».Jesus continued lamenting yet. Father, how I suffer seeing mourn Jesus! Did you also have experienced?"My son - Jesus went - I have need of victims to appease God's righteous anger and my Father; Renew the offering of all of you, and do not book you anything."The sacrifice of my life, my father, I was renewed, and, if I feel in me a feeling of sadness, it has to look to God instead of pain.If possible, try to find souls that are offered to the Lord as victims for sinners. Jesus will help.(March 12, 1913, Father Agustin de San Marcos in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 341)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario