viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

I feel very changed



October 25

Most of the time gives me great pain to deal with others , except for those people who talks about God and the preciousness of the soul.
Precisely because of this love so much loneliness.Very often I assumed great job meeting the needs of life ie eating , drinking, sleeping , and submit to them , like a condemned, just because God wills it .It seems that time passes quickly and I have not enough time to pray. I 'm very attracted to good reading , but I read quite recently, because I'm crippled by the disease and also because , opened the book, after a brief reading, I find profoundly collected , so that reading becomes a prayer .Since the Lord will grant me these things , I feel very changed, as to not recognize myself in what I was before.




( November 1, 1913 , to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep . I, p . 420 )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario