viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Meditate regularly in your ...



May 24
These days the devil makes me all colors and classes, to me is doing all it can and more. This unfortunate redouble their efforts to hurt me. But I have no fear, only to offend God. I think that this has taken more unhappy with you than with me, because it would deprive of their orientation. In fact, who knows the violence that should I have to tell you my stuff. Dolores very strong head, to the point of almost not being able to see where I put the pen.
All the devil ghosts frightening is putting me in mind, I confidently disappear when abandonment in the arms of Jesus. And if I am crucified with Jesus, that is, if I meditate on your pain, I suffer immensely, but it's a pain that makes me much good. I enjoy peace and tranquility that can not be explained.
(March 29, 1911, to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p. 216)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario