lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

Jesus holds you closer than ever to his divine Heart


December 2

You look abandoned, and I guarantee you that Jesus has you closer than ever to your divine Heart .Also our Lord on the cross lamented the abandonment of the Father , but the Father ever left or may leave his Son ? Are the supreme evidence of the spirit , Jesus wants them :Grow ! You pronounce resigned this when you find yourself in such tests, and fear not .Be sure to whine to Jesus as you see fit and as you pleases ; invoke it as you like , but you believe what the speaker assures you on your behalf.Write me often about the state of your soul and do not be afraid of anything, I will use you all the love of which is filled with the heart of a father, I - unworthy - Gold and I pray for you ; estate you glad Jesus treat you like you want :a parent is always very good!
 ( June 28, 1918 , to Antoinette Vona - . Ep III , p 865. )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario