viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

Trust and Love


March 14

Trust and love , my little love and trust in the goodness of our God.
You suffer , but cheer up, your suffering is with Jesus and for Jesus, and is not a punishment but a test for your salvation.Convince yourself , because , I can assure you from the Lord : Jesus is in your pains , and also in the center of your heart, you are not separate or away from the love of this good God . You experience the delight in the thought of God , but still suffer being away from fully owning and seeing offended by the ungrateful creatures. But it can not be otherwise , my little one , who loves, suffers , is the constant rule for the pilgrim soul in this land, the not fully satisfied Love is a torment, but very sweet torment. You experience it .Continued without fear , my little one, enveloping you in this mystery of love and pain at the same time, until it pleases Jesus. This state is always temporary ; come divine consolation , complete, irresistible. In this state of affliction continues, my good little girl , praying for everyone, especially for sinners , to repair many offenses as are the Divine Heart .I think one day you offered yourself a victim for sinners , Jesus heard your prayer , accepted your gift. Jesus has given you the grace to bear the sacrifice. Well,a little later still ; ! Reward is not far.

( April 9, 1918 , to Mary Gargani - . Ep III , p 312. )
My Father ! God! How difficult it is to understand and embrace the suffering in total abandonment to Your Divine Will . I wish I could relieve your pain and in your suffering , coupled with the pains and sufferings of the world. But God! If it were not such a coward , if it were not such a coward I'm sure you would have done your work in me . Trust and love . Love and trust . Only love can be trusted . And just trusting can only suffer and suffering can be trusted . This is what You teach us and ask us to be brave . Having mood and discover you still know You in pain and suffering . Amar and thus suffer only reach the fullness of bliss.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario