viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

With Jesus to the Cross




March 21I know that the cross is the test of love , that the cross is a guarantee of forgiveness and love that is fed and nourished by the cross, is not true love , stays in fireworks . However, despite having this knowledge, this false disciple of the Nazarene feels in his heart that the cross he is extremely heavy and often ( no offense and do not be angry , father, to what I'm going to say ) is looking for a godly cireneo to relieve and comfort him .What merit can my love to God ? I fear so much , if my love for God is true love. And this is also one of the swords , along with many others, I press at times and makes me feel crushed.And yet , my father, I have a great desire to suffer for Jesus' sake . And how to explain that later, before the test, against my will, some relief is sought ? Much force and violence in these tests should I have to silence nature , so to speak , claiming hard to be comforted .This fight would not feel it , often makes me mourn like a child, because I think there is a lack of love and correspond to God. What about this?Email Me , when Jesus wants, and always long ; their responses on many problems, doubts and difficulties as light the hope of paradise, as beneficent dew on thirsty land.

 
( April 21, 1915 , Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - . Ep I, p 571. )

The cross is the tree of life. In the history of mankind there have been many men and women who have borne his cross heroically . They have done a simple reason : love of God and neighbor. There have been people who have not announced their pain, their suffering, their offer as victims for the salvation of souls. Maybe have also been people that have not been invented or have manufactured their own cross , but instead have embraced that life has given you. It is not easy to live in deep relationship with Jesus Christ carrying the cross . But we must always remember that without a Christian cross is not Christian. Often flee from the cross, but when you understand that it is good , healthy and beneficial , then also we gladly embrace . It is not the cross that you like, it is not you have an idyllic relationship with the cross. This is not a cross that you search . This is truly to accept the will of God in your life. The cross reveals the true love and self-denial for the good of others. The cross shows the price for the salvation of souls. The cross shows the price to be paid for the conversion of sinners. Always remember : " With Jesus to the Cross "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario