viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

No glory without Cruz


March 6

I feel the ardent desire, but I almost never think about attempting it, to spend every moment of my life loving the Lord; would be closely united to him by one of his hands and walk with joy that painful path, which has put me;
but I also say with a heavy heart, with confusion in the mind and facial flushing, my wishes do not correspond precisely with reality.Just anything to shake me; just me forget the assertions you make me throw myself into the thick night of the spirit which makes me suffer day and night. My God !, my father !, what a great punishment infidelity brought me my last!My mind would not think rather than Jesus, the heart not beating rather than himself and always, and all this promise Jesus repeatedly. But, alas !, give me fully realize that the mind forgets, or rather, it stays in the grueling test, under which is the spirit; and the heart does nothing to wither in this pain.

(March 6, 1917, at St. Mark Benedict in Lamis - Ep I, p 872..)
The love of God is able to captivate the hearts of people so that the person is experiencing love in his mind and in his heart the deep and pure desire to always live this love. For this to be true in your life encounter and inner transformation of everything that can separate you from the love of loves needed. Your mind and your heart must want to be so perfectly united to God so that you do not experience already in fear or temptation not to please a God who is so holy and good, but rather that you insist that these holy desires to reciprocate so sublime and pure love go slowly seeing reflected in your daily life. Do not grieve if at some moments fall into despondency or sin. Trust in the infinite mercy of God. Trust in God's faithfulness that is always attentive to your needs. It is true that it is often necessary to walk in the dark night, in the densest darkness of spirit, but it is also true that when thickest darkness are closer to being of light. Always remember there can be no day without aurora has not gone through the darkness of the night. As there can be no resurrection without death. Similarly there can be no glory without the cross.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario