jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

O forgive this people or blot me out of the book of life!




Nov. 21
How is it possible to see God who grieves to evil and not grieve the same way? Seeing God? They are about to download the rays and, to stop them, no other remedy than raise a hand and stop his arm and direct the other, shaking,'s own brother, for two reasons: to leave evil, and to stay away, and hurry, the place where they are because the hand of the judge is to download on them? But also believe me, at that moment, my heart is not in absolute oppressed or altered. I feel nothing but to have and want what God wants. And in it I am always at peace, at least in my heart forever outside often messy. And why the brothers? Oh! How often, if not always, I have to say to God jues with Moses: and forgive these people or blot me out of the book of life. How sad to live affections! You have to die a death each isntante does not die but live dying and dying live. Ah! Who will deliver me from this fire eater?
Pray, my father, to give me a torrent of water to freshen up these devouring flames that relentlessly, burn me in the heart.

(November 20, 1921, to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis-Ep. I, p. 1246)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario