jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

Do not throw away your sadness ...


February 20

Jesus, the man of sorrows , that all Christians would imitate him . However, Jesus also gave me this cup to me, and I accepted it , and here's why not deprive me of it . My poor suffering is useless , but Jesus is pleased him because she loved him so intensely on earth .
Therefore, in certain special days, in which he suffered more intensely on this earth , I feel the suffering even harder.Should not this just to humiliate bastarme and to seek to live hidden from the eyes of men, because I've been made ​​worthy to suffer with Jesus and like Jesus?Ah , my father , I feel my ingratitude to God's majesty is too great.

( February 1, 1913 , to Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - . Ep I, p 334. )
Pain and suffering are features in the life of the person that often we do not understand. However, the model of pain and suffering, we have in " The Man of Sorrows " Christ the Lord, our God and our Savior. It is true that He embraced suffering from the beginning of his life and wants all men and women of this world will not imitate a masochist, sickly and even delusional sense of suffering , but embracing everything that happens to us every day and we have to accept as the will of God. I mean, my dear children , understand me well , say you have to know how to suffer , not to look for suffering , except those souls that God himself intended for it , and which the Holy Spirit inspires them how to suffer and peace and strength to do so. Well my dear children, both embrace the pain and suffering that we cause but comes to visit or even to stay in our house, both the pain and suffering experienced chosen souls through penance submitting to his body , both have to be redemptive pain and suffering. This is where there is a hint of masochism, but do the divine will of God who has so loved men. When is the redeemer , savior and family and personal conversion , community or ecclesial sense , then it is a suffering that is worth living , embrace and offer. Remember it does not take away your sorrow , your pain, your suffering, but offer them to God along with all ers and sufferings of all men and women of the world coupled with his Son Jesus Christ for the salvation of humanity and conversion of sinners and see the profound value of your contribution .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario