jueves, 6 de febrero de 2014

Whoever is thirsty come ...


February 6May the Lord , source of all life , not refuse this so fresh and so beautiful , that he, in the exuberance of his love to men, promised to those who thirst for it. I , my father, ardently desire this water is ask Jesus to the moans and sighs continuous . I also ask you not hide ; tell , father, and he knows that I have great need of this water alone can heal a wounded soul of love.Comfort this most tender husband of Song of Songs to a soul that thirsts for him, and to comfort himself with that kiss the sacred wife asked . Tell that to a soul that has never received the kiss , you can never sign a pact with him in these terms : "I 'm all for my beloved and my beloved is everything to me ."May the Lord who will not leave him alone has put all his trust ! Oh, not my hope that this never left disappointed, and I will always be faithful ...

( October 10, 1915 , Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - . Ep I, p 666. )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario