miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

God is always faithful and comes to us still in pain.


Oct. 15
You tell me that the venerable Sister Teresa of the Child Jesus would say, "I do not want to choose neither death nor life; Jesus make me whatever he wants! ". Unfortunately, I see clearly that this is the portrait of all the empty souls of himself and full of God. But what my soul is far from a wreck like this! I do not get curb impulses of the heart; however, father, I try to get close to what he said the venerable Sister Teresa, who, moreover, must be said of all inflamed souls of God's love.
But being honest, I must confess that I fail, because I remain a prisoner in a body of death. I note, I say, that in me no love God because, if any, with the same spirit that gives life, the effect should be the same.
To clarify: if acting in me it was acting in the Sister Teresa, I too would rather the saying that holy soul. So tell me, I have no reason to doubt?Alas !, who shall deliver me from this cruel torment of my heart?
  (October 17, 1915, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis -. Ep I, p 674.)

The experience of the saints necessarily pass through the dark night, by the desolation [on the wilderness, by pain, by disease and by the doubts of such deep faith and as large as deep and large is the Love of God compared with the entire universe it remains tiny. Faithfulness to God is going acrisolando every day with the reality that we will tocadon live, not always, more is almost never agree to what we would like. But down the road the only certainty is that God is there, waiting for us at anytime, anywhere, in any event or any person to send us His Love, His Mercy and His faithfulness. God is always faithful and always will meet who trust in Him despite the mistrust and lack of faith.
Lord increase my faith, my love and loyalty to you and the work of your kingdom, that all may see only your will and make every no strength to carry it out. Grant that I may let your work is done for me in the end can contemplate full of glory and majesty, but mostly full of love for all men and women who nevertheless trust in You.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario