martes, 21 de octubre de 2014

Supenden senses his presence.






October 21
The ordinary way of my prayer is this. I hardly get to pray immediately feel the soul begins to collect in a peace and tranquility that can not be expressed in words. The senses are suspended, except the ear, sometimes remains active; but usually it does not bother me; and I must confess that, although a lot of noise around me were done, so I do not mind in the least.
From this he deduced that there are few occasions when I get to reason with the understanding.
And I frequently do that in times when the continuous thinking of God, always present in me, moves away from the mind, I feel then that the Lord, now and then, it hits me in the middle of my soul such a pervasive and so soft, almost always, I can not but mourn for my infidelity pain and tenderness to have such good and so helpful to go back to call his father presence.
(November 1, 1913, to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep I, p 420..)

Chosen souls are all those from our baptism we told God, "Yes, Lord come and dwell in me. Has my life your dwelling, your tent, your temple, your home." This always alive and active now the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit present in us leads us to fully trust God. God is our help and our strength, He defends us in danger and gives us wings of eagles to migrate to its most sacred heart. Herein is abandno prayer, contemplative prayer, deeper prayer, fully trusting the Lord. When a soul is about to enter into a relationship with God, moved by the Holy Spirit, he jumps into the vast ocean of your love, the senses supenden and only a "You" heart to heart.OMG! How to express those moments that burn but do not consume? This only we can explain from experience and trust. Pray, always pray and not lose heart and the Lord will come to your aid, you will comfort and take in your arms, you tuck the folds of her open heart and will protect you from all the evil that is around you, will give you peace and joy and make you immensely happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario