jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

I can never bring myself to be separated from you

 
Oct. 16

All the sufferings of this earth together in a bundle, I will accept my God, the desire as my portion; but I can never bring myself to be separated from you for lack of love.Ah !, mercy, do not let this poor lost soul ande; never consent thou my hope is thwarted. Make me never be separated from you; and, if I am right now without being aware of it, draw me this instant. Refresh my understanding, O my God, that I know myself well and know the great love you have shown me, and can enjoy eternally sovereign beauty of your divine face.
Never happen, dear Jesus, I waste precious treasure for me is you. My Lord and my God, is very much alive in my soul that ineffable sweetness that comes from your eyes, and with you, my love, you deign to look with eyes of love and mean to this poor soul.
How can mitigate the torment of my heart, knowing me away from you?My soul knows very well what a terrible battle was mine when you, my dear, you hide from me!What vividly etched in my soul, or my sweetest lover, and fulminant remains that terrible picture! 


  (October 17, 1915, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis -. Ep I, p 674.)

Love is the perfect clear and distinctive Christian soul, not because the Christian soul is more virtuous than the other, but because the engine that leads to love is precisely the love shown to mankind. A Love that we currently practice is urgent. The example is God himself that "God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, not to condemn the world but to save it." So we need to know love from God and not from men. Apparently suffering separates us from God, but there is no greater suffering than be separated from Him. Physical, spiritual suffering brings us closer to God and gives us the opportunity to participate in the salvation of souls. Loving Jesus did not let my suffering will never stay away from you, on the contrary, my God do that every day I go by setting increasingly Poor thy Son, humble and crucified in this manner for the conversion of poor sinners and that neither life, nor death, nor sin nor sorrow, nor suffering never take me away from You, but that lead me to the depths of your hearts for your enjoyment there divine consolations. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario