lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

From all we have to give account to God



November 5
What is distressing to think that one must give account to God for the sins that others have committed because of a spiritual direction and watchful of good practice that have stopped by my ignorance and - God forbid - for my negligence! ... It is true that I have always entrusted to God in this important ministry, but who assures me that I have done all I had to do? My God, this, my daughter, is a thorn still stuck always being there, in the depths of my soul, I am continually punctured!Ah, daughter, pray much for the successful performance of my ministry and if the good Lord allows it, tell me a word that I guarantee.
(April 9, 1918, to Mary Gargani - Letters. III, p. 312)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario