sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

God loves your soul love like yours


Nov. 17
I know you will not be convinced that you will not see clear, you will not experience the comfort of this great truth, during this test, but due to indications of who God loves your soul like yours and just loves. "I wish - I repeat the words God said one day to the holy virgin Gertrude - want to be convinced my chosen this truth: that I like much your prayers and good works when I serve at the expense of their own suffering. Serve at the expense of own means suffering, not feeling any joy delicious satisfaction, are faithfully performing their prayers and devotions in the best way, and hope that I willingly accept all of my goodness. "Then the Lord added these significant words: "Know, Gertrude, that most pious people are such that, if I gave satisfaction and spiritual consolation, they do not serve for salvation and, far from increasing its merits, the lost. "
And this, unfortunately, yes, I can prove it by the long experience of a soul very close to me. So, my daughter, live in peace, that there will come a day when the Lord, you, too, you will know the truth of what you are told, or rather, it will give you convince yourself, because you manage to know that tells you the truth, because nobody wants to deceive, but you fail to convince.
(March 30, 1917, to Mary Gargani - Epistolary. III, p. 269)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario