viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Dying and love God

November 2
Let us go, my dear children, never tiring to go up the celestial vision of the Savior; let us leave stepper earthly ties, throw off the old man and put on the new man, and aspire to happiness, we are ready.
Before ending this letter, I ask you to pray to Jesus for me much, to grant me submit to his will, expressed by my superior, and serve faithfully and honestly.
I want, and you do not not know, dying and loving God or death or love, because life without this love is worse than death. My daughters, help me! I die and agonize at every moment. Everything seems like a dream and do not know where I move.My God! When it came time for me to sing, "This, O God, is my rest for ever."
(October 31, 1916, at Assumption di Tomaso and other - Ep. III, p. 404)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario