viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

What you lack?



January 4The third maxim is that you see what the Divine Master taught his disciples: "What I have missed?».Carefully consider, my good little girl, this passage. Jesus commanded the apostles to everyone, no money, no staff, no sandals, no saddlebags, dressed only in a robe, and then said, "When I sent this way, did you lack anything?" And They said that they had lacked nothing.Now, I tell you, my child: when you were tormented, even in the time that, unfortunately, did not feel very confident in God, tell me, did you ever found yourself oppressed by suffering? I will answer no. Why, then, - I will add - not to trust others overcome all adversity? If God has not abandoned in the past, how can abandon you in the future, as now, more than in the past, you want to be yours from now on? Fear not that you can think of something bad in this world, because you may not ever happen. But in any case, if you ensue, God will give you the strength to cope. The divine Master commanded S. Peter to walk on water. S. Pedro, the blowing wind and the danger of the storm, he was afraid and that made him almost submerged, asked Master for help and he rebuked him, saying, "You of little faith, why did you doubt?", And, extending his hand, grabbed him. If God makes you walk on stormy seas of adversity, do not hesitate, my little one, do not be afraid, God is with you, have courage and be released.(November 15, 1917, to Antoinette Vona - Letters. III, p. 822)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario