lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Fear nothing God is with you.






February 18
My daughter, do not fear anything in relation to your spirit. Everything is the Lord, and therefore, how can you be afraid? Consequently, let him act, even when you do not feel you leave him alone, that is, accept with resignation the will of God, even when he will not let a sweet resignation. My daughter, you suffer and you have reason to complain. Lament therefore and shouting, but fear not. The victim of love that seeks the will of God, you can not cry over and that he is unable to withstand the vagaries of love, who loves and leaves, and leaves as the wants.
Ask God to grant me a while what I'm asking earnestly, ask him to make me understand clearly intimate light what authority tells me, and as a reward, you get the same grace. In your suffering follows mine, that are far superior to yours, and learn how to help. You say that it is enough to ensure that I and thou why not enough?
(April 26, 1919, to Margaret Tresca - Letters. III, p. 219)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario