jueves, 8 de agosto de 2013

Grow on you Life Holiness


August 8In Rome I saw a tree said to have been planted by Patriarch St. Dominic, many will see it for devotion and love for pets who planted it. Similarly, having seen me in you the desire tree of holiness, that God Himself has planted in your hearts, I love him dearly. When you think about it, I'm glad now that when you were here. Therefore, I urge you to do the same and tell me: God grant you grow, beautiful tree planted, divine seed, may God make you produce your fruit in abundance. When you have produced, pleasing to God preserve annoying wind, pulling all the fruit to the ground, where the prying beasts will devour.My dear children, this desire should be for you as the orange of the coast of Genoa, so have those who have seen most of the year are both full of fruits, flowers and leaves. Because your wishes should always bear fruit in all cases that are presented to you to do something along the day, without ever ceasing to wish your objects and go further. And these desires are the flowers of the tree of your efforts, the leaves are the repeated acceptance of your weaknesses, which sustain both good works and the good wishes.

 
(January 18, 1918, the novices - Ep.IV, p. 366)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario