viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

When the soul is ON


August 23

Last Friday I was in the church in thanksgiving after Mass, when suddenly I felt hurt the heart by a dart of fire so ardent that I thought live and die. I lack the words to make you understand the intensity of that flame, I am able to express myself absolutely unable. Do you? The soul, a victim of these consolations, becomes mute. I felt that an invisible force plunged me wholly into the fire. My God, what fire!What a sweetie!
Of these transports of love I felt many different time and have been out of this world. The other times there was a fire, but it was less intense this time, however, an instant, a second, and my soul separate from the body would ... he would have gone with Jesus.
Oh, how beautiful it is becoming a victim of love!

  (August 26, 1912, Fr Augustine of San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p. 299)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario