viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

My heart beats with Jesus


August 30By God , I am still feeling unwell always . But what torments me is those strong and sharp pains in the chest. At times I cause discomfort so strong that it seems to me to want to tear your back and chest. But Jesus , from time to time , it does sweeten my sufferings differently: talking to the heart. Oh, yes , my father,what good is Jesus with me! Oh,what are these precious moments ! , Is a happiness that does not know what to compare it is a happiness that the Lord gives me like almost alone in suffering .At that time , more than any other , everything in the world bores me and I regret , I desire nothing out of love and suffer . Yes , my father, also in the midst of so much suffering I'm happy, because I seem to feel that my heart beats with Jesus . Imagine , then, the immense consolation of a heart that knows , almost certainly having Jesus.

 
( September 4, 1910 , to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep . I, p . 197 )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario