sábado, 4 de enero de 2014

Be embraced by Him


January 4

The third maxim is that you must observe what the Divine Master taught his disciples: " What has failed ? '.Carefully consider , my good little girl , this passage. Jesus commanded the apostles to everyone , no money, no staff, no sandals, no saddlebags , dressed only in a robe , and then said, " When I sent this way , did you lack anything ? " And they said that nothing had lacked .Now, I tell you , my dear : when you were tormented , even in the time when , unfortunately , not very confident you felt God tell me, at some point you find oppressed by suffering ? I will answer you no. Why , then, - I would add - not trust others overcome all adversity? If God has not abandoned you in the past, how can abandon you in the future when now, more than in the past, you wanna be yours from now on? No issues you can think of anything bad about this world, because you might not ever happen . But in any case, if you ensue , God will give you the strength to cope. The divine Master commanded S. Peter to walk on water. S. Pedro , the blowing wind and the danger of the storm , he was afraid and that made him almost submerge ; asked Master for help and he rebuked him, saying : " ? Thou of little faith, why did you doubt ," and , extending his hand , grabbed him . If God makes you walk on stormy waters of adversity , do not hesitate , my daughter , fear not God is with you , have courage and be released.

( November 15, 1917 , to Antoinette Vona - Ep III , p 822. . )



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario