martes, 21 de enero de 2014

Estate peace in my soul


January 21

My soul melts pain and love , bitterness and sweetness at the same time . What I do to sustain such a huge performance of the Almighty ?
I possess me, and is grounds for bringing me such joy , it can not avoid to say to Our Lady : "My spirit rejoices in God my Savior."I possess me, and I feel the urgent need to say with the bride in the Song of Songs : "I found my soul loveth ... I hugged him and not let him go . " But then when I am unable to support the weight of this infinite love, keep whole in the smallness of my existence , and I am overcome by terror, because you may have to leave by the inability to contain it in the narrow space of my heart .This thought , which , moreover , is not unfounded ( I measure my strength, they are very limited , unable and powerless to have always strongly embraced this divine love ), I torture distresses me , and I feel that the heart leaps in my chest.

( January 12, 1919 , Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - . Ep I, p 1111. )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario