lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Jesus also gave me this cup to me



February 20
 

Jesus, the man of sorrows, that all Christians would imitate him. But Jesus also gave me this cup to me, and I accepted it, and that is why it does not prevent me. My poor suffering is useless, but Jesus is pleased him because he loved him so intensely here on earth. Therefore, in certain special days, in which he suffered more intensely on this earth, I feel the pain even harder.
Should not this alone enough for me to humiliate and to seek to live hidden from the eyes of men, because I've been made worthy to suffer with Jesus and like Jesus?
Oh, my father, I feel my ingratitude to the majesty of God is too big.


 (1 February 1913, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 334)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario