miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Yes, I love the cross



February 15

 Jesus tells me, in love, is he who delights me me at pains, however, who would delight me to it. Therefore, health would be desirable to seek happiness for me and not seek relief for Jesus. Yes, I love the cross, the cross alone, the master because I always see on the shoulders of Jesus. But Jesus sees very well that all my life and my heart are entirely devoted to him and his suffering.
Oh, Father, forgive me if I use this language, only Jesus can understand how great is my grief when deployed before me the painful scene of Calvary. It is equally incomprehensible relief given to Jesus, not only to share their pain, but when he finds a soul, for his sake, do not ask consolation, but rather take part in their own suffering.
When Jesus wants me to know that I love, I feel like it, of His sorrowful Passion, the wounds, the thorns, anxieties ... When you want to cheer, fills my heart of that spirit which is all fire, he speaks of his delight , but when is he who wants to be loved, I speak of their sorrows, invites me, with the voice of supplication and command at a time, to offer my body to lighten their suffering.
Who will resist? I realize that I have made ​​you suffer too much with my miseries that I have made too mourn with my ingratitude that I have offended too. I do not want to others but only to Jesus do not want anything else (which is the same desire of Jesus) that their sufferings.
(1 February 1913, Father Agustin de San Marcos in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 334).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario