miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

How to please God?


July 18

The question that always hits me and chasing me everywhere, is not to know if what I like or not God. It is true that on this point you have spoken to me many times, but what do I do if, as in this ordeal, forget everything, and even, if I remember, I remember nothing accurately and all is confusion?Woe is me, for charity, be good enough to wear it again in writing. God also will increasingly agigantando in my mind, and I always see in the sky of my soul, which becomes coated with dense fog. I am close and I see too far away. And to increase these desires, God makes me more intimate and the experiment, but these desires also make me see more and more distant.My God!What a strange thing!  (July 16, 1917, Fr Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 909)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario