lunes, 23 de julio de 2012

In the spiritual distress



July 23


Your only thought is that of loving God and grow more and more in virtue and in holy charity, which is the bond of Christian perfection.
In all life events recognizes the will of God, love it, bless it. In particular, in the things that are more harsh, do not look with concern to be released from them. So more than ever turn your thoughts to the Father of heaven and say, "Both my life and my death are in your hands, do with me what you like best."
In the spiritual anguish, "Lord God of my heart, only you know and read thoroughly the heart of your creatures, only you know all my sorrows, only you know that all my troubles come from my fear of losing you, to offend, the fear I have not love me as I deserve and desire, and thou, for whom everything is present and you're the only one who read the future, if you know what is best for your glory and my salvation that I am in this state, which is done well, do not want to be liberated, give me strength, that I fight and get the reward of strong souls. "
(March 4, 1915, to Raffaelina Cerase - Letters. II, p. 368)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario