sábado, 8 de junio de 2013

Purity is as spotless glass that reflects everything behind!



May 8My heart is full of joy and feels increasingly hard to accept any suffering, whenever you try to please Jesus.But it is also true that the devil can not be wasting break the peace of the soul and weaken in the great confidence I have in divine mercy. And strives to achieve, particularly through continuing temptations against holy purity, that will inspire in my imagination, and sometimes also at the mere sight of things, I say holy, but at least indifferent.Following his advice, I laugh at all this as things that do not worry. But what at times makes me suffer, is not sure if, at the first assault of the enemy, I've been ready to resist. Admittedly, to examine me at this point, prefer death to deliberately offend my dear Jesus with a single sin, even if slight.(August 17, 1910, to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 195)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario