martes, 4 de junio de 2013

Where to find it?


June 4

My God, I'm confused and I've lost you, but do you find? Or have I lost you forever?, Do you have condemned to live forever away from your face? ...My father, as I can I will Encroach in this dark prison is arduous advance in the grim darkness of these dense darkness, between the storm and the agitation of the enemy vexation, which uses the storm to prevaricate and beat me.I seek God, but where to find it? It has desavenido the very idea of ​​a God Lord, Owner, Creator, Love and Life. All this has fled, and I, alas!, I lost in the thick darkness of the most dense darkness in vain shuttling between permanent memories, lost love and the impossibility of love. Oh, my Well, where to find?, I lost you, I am overwhelmed by the search for your footprints, because gladly accepted the offer I made full, and you've taken everything and stay in your sovereign authority. I surrender to you, and I hope you all mine protection to the full abandonment to love more painful delivery.(June 4, 1918, to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 1026)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario