viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Eighth day of the novena in honor of St. Francis of Assisi


8.
THE BODY AND BLOOD OF THE LORD : EUCHARISTIC MIRACLE OF LOVE AND REFERRED BY FRANCISCO HUMILITI .
By the sign of the Cross + + Deliver Us From our enemies Lord our God + In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit + Amen


Act of Contrition :

Lord Jesus Christ, true God and man , Creator , Father and Redeemer mine, for being who you are and why you I love you above all things , weighs me Lord , I repent in the soul and in my heart I offended . I firmly believe and propose amendments to never sin, to turn away from the times of confession and penance was imposed on me for my sins . Lord I offer you my life , work and work satisfaction of all my sins .
So as I pray , and trust in your infinite mercy forgive me and give me light and grace to mend and persevere in your holy service until the last moment and end my life amen.
PRAYER TO THE CRUCIFIX ( OrCr )High, glorious God !enlighten the darkness of my heart.Give me faith , certain hope and perfect charity ;skill and knowledge , O Lord ,to fulfill your holy and true command .Amen .
In this little meditation or reflection adentrásemos wants us with a heart very, very humble and pure heart of Francis , but especially to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ reveals himself to be alive and present in his Body and his Blood. We therefore need to put on that grace and holiness which have been given from the day of our baptism and renew every day in every Eucharist we celebrate. You need the Spirit of the Lord and His holy operation so that we not only understand through the eyes of faith , but also from love and commitment and reassess this most holy mystery that is the source of holiness and divine grace for all Christian who humbly approaches the Most Holy Mystery that is quintessential Thanksgiving , but above all and before all is sacrifice.
And not just any sacrifice but that of Christ, the spotless Lamb who became like us in everything except sin .
Importantly Francisco never loses sight of the sacrificial character of the Mass : The Eucharist is the memorial of Christ's sacrifice for us today and renews the fruits of the Redemption . Some fruits that we have to engage in and accept that we may worthily receive the same way become other Christs . This sounds a bit weird, but is it not when we eat the Body of the Lord Jesus Christ and drink his blood the most intense moment of communion and union with Him ? I certainly did . There is no doubt about it at least for those who have faith and believe that it is. At the time of the communion of the Body and Blood of the Lord is within us and we will hold our all to Him , it is as if there were two persons but one , yes one because Love transforms and the Eucharist , the Body and
Blood of Christ are the most exquisite of the Love of God.The Eucharist, as the update of the sacrifice of the New Covenant offers men of all time , once operated salvation by the Lord. Francis understood that if the Lord instituted the Eucharist , was to convey to all men the fruits of the Sacrifice of the Cross. If not What would celebrate Mass today? Why attend Mass if it was just a comedy, a performance, a play ? No, it is not theater The cross is not the cross is life and life is always generated when worn with dignity and love is accepted . For love accepted Jesus Christ. For love gives us his Body and Blood under the appearances of bread and wine .Let us now leave our Seraphic Father who speaks from heart to heart . He was considered unworthy to consecrate the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ , has an extraordinary Eucharistic experience . Let's read carefully and let's get into the mystery of God's love and Francis.
The body of the Lord
The Lord Jesus says to his disciples : I am the way , the truth and the life: no man comes to the Father but by me . If you knew me , certainly would know my Father also : and from henceforth you know him and have seen . Philip said to him : Lord , show us the Father and it sufficeth us . Jesus said so long time I am with you and I have known ?
Philip, he who sees me , sees also My Father ( Jn 14.6 to 9 ) .The Father dwells in unapproachable light ( cf. 1 Tim 6:16) , and God is spirit ( John 4:24 ) , and God no one has ever seen ( John 1:18 ) . So it can not be seen but in the spirit , because the spirit that gives life , the flesh profits nothing ( Jn 6:64 ) .But neither the Son , as equal to the Father , is seen by anyone other than the Father , other than the Holy Spirit . Where everyone who saw the Lord Jesus as mankind , and not seen and have believed in the spirit and divinity that he was the true Son of God , is condemned . So now , all those who see the sacrament , which is sanctified by the word of the Lord on the altar by the priest's hand in the form of bread and wine , and do not see and believe in the spirit and divinity , that is truly the holy Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, are condemned , as evidenced by the same Almighty says : This is my body and blood of the new testament, [ which is shed for many ] ( cf. Mk 14,22.24 ) and : He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life ( cf. Jn 6:55 ) . Where the spirit of the Lord, who dwells in the faithful , is the recipient of the Most Holy Body and Blood of the Lord . All others who do not share the same spirit and dare to greet , eat and drink judgment ( cf. 1 Cor 11:29) .Where : Sons of men, how long will you be of heavy hearts? (Ps 4:3). Why not recognize the truth and believe in the Son of God? ( cf. Jn 9:35) .Behold, each day humbles himself ( cf. Phil 2:8 ) , as if from the royal throne ( Sat 18:15) came into the womb of the Virgin comes to us daily appearing humble himself ; daily descends from the bosom of the Father ( cf . Jn 1:18) on the altar in the hands of the priest. And was the holy Apostles in true flesh , so now we are shown to us in the sacred bread . And like them, with the look of your meat , meat only saw him, but , looking at it with spiritual eyes , believed he was God , so we, seeing bread and wine with our bodily eyes , see and firmly believe which is his most holy body and blood , living and true .And so the Lord is always with his faithful , as he says :Behold I am with you until the end of the century ( cf. Mt 28:20) .
LIFE REVIEW
How much time devoted to prayer before celebrating the Eucharist to receive the Body and Blood of Christ?I'm aware of who truly take communion of the Body and Blood of the Lord , or just do it out of habit ?Do I think that when I take communion clean enough blame?What are the fruits of my communion with the Body and Blood of Christ?How much time devoted to the worship of the Body of Christ in the tabernacle ?I'm aware that when you take communion I become a living tabernacle , and that wherever I go there I take Jesus with me ?What is my attitude to all this ?
First letter to the faithful ( 1CtaF 1,1-5 , 2,1-8 )1All who love the Lord with all your heart , with all your soul and with all your mind , with all your strength, and love their neighbors as themselves ( cf. Mt 22:37-39 , Mk 12:30 ) , 2y hate their bodies with their vices and sins , 3y receive the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ , 4y worthy fruits of penance : 5O how blessed and blessed are these men and women while doing such things and persevere in such things !1But all of those who live in penitence , 2y not receive the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3y engaged in vices and sins , and who indulge the evil desire and the lust of the flesh , not saved 4y I have promised the Lord , 5y bodily serve the world with carnal desires and concerns of the century and the cares of this life : 6Apresados ​​by the devil , whose children are and whose works do ( cf. Jn 8:41) , blind 7están , because they see the true light , our Lord Jesus Christ. 8No have spiritual wisdom because they have the Son of God, who is the true wisdom of the Father .
Pray three Our ​​Fathers . Three Hail Mary's and three Glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario