viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Fifth day of the novena in honor of St. Francis of Assisi


5. LIVING GOSPEL FRANCISCO
By the sign of the Cross + + Deliver Us From our enemies Lord our God + In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit + Amen


Act of Contrition :Lord Jesus Christ, true God and man , Creator , Father and Redeemer mine, for being who you are and why you I love you above all things , weighs me Lord , I repent in the soul and in my heart I offended . I firmly believe and propose amendments to never sin, to turn away from the times of confession and penance was imposed on me for my sins . Lord I offer you my life , work and work satisfaction of all my sins . So as I pray , and trust in your infinite mercy forgive me and give me light and grace to mend and persevere in your holy service until the last moment and end my life amen.BIBLE TEXT TO REFLECTGo and preach , saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.Heal the sick , cleanse the lepers , raise the dead , cast out devils: freely you received it , denlo of grace . Not provide gold , nor silver, nor brass in your purses, nor scrip for your journey , neither two coats , neither shoes , nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his food . (Mt 10.7 to 10 )After the encounter with Jesus Christ Francis discovers the urgent imperative to proclaim the Gospel . Let us realize something: the first impulse Francisco was to meet the Master , with Jesus Christ. Today we can say that Francisco has become a true disciple of Jesus Christ. The true disciple is the one who is at the feet of the Master, the Master learns the dining with the Master, which includes the Master , who is wary of the Master , who does not feel up to the Master. Ultimately the true disciple is one that reproduces in itself the image of the Master. He who is transformed into the Master. This was precisely what happened to Francisco . Once found with Jesus Christ , strives to know , once you accept called once loves and accepts him once he loves becomes " another Christ " . The result is extraordinary . Has reproduced itself by God's grace the living image of the Master.This is a reality in Francisco because trust Jesus Christ and know that He is not going to fail , but now it was time to face another question : what should be dedicated . That is, after being a faithful disciple , is now the second time that extends or integrates the entire process: the mission to which God has called him What is that mission? What will ? Who would indicate ? Another doubt that Francisco will face , but now I want to take refuge in the ephemeral, in fame , but in God. Then begs and pleads with God for the grace to do his will and was a February morning in 1208 when clarifying the gospel way of Francis of Assisi . It was at the time being in St. Mary of the Angels hear the gospel of the mission (Mt 10.7 to 10 ) . Francisco has been penetrated by the way the Gospel is always new . Francisco wants to live the Gospel to the letter , without gloss . " The gospel does not need to be justified , take it or leave it" .When Francis heard the gospel of the sending of the disciples of Jesus Christ and henceforth become missionaries , apostles , preachers , proclaimers of the Good News of the Kingdom, Francis exclaimsThis is what I want, this is what I want ... " he immediately adds his first mate, Bernard of Quintavalle , immediately followed by several others.Here we discover that the Gospel is living and effective , sharper than any two-edged sword that reveals the thoughts of the heart and penetrates to the very core of the heart that is willing to love . It is a gospel that starts to Francis from his hermit life and throws him in the ways of the mission to meet the men and history . Shipping to the mission Francisco resonates like a stream of clean, clear, cool mountain falling . It is a call to mobility, roaming . To leave the shackles and set off to sail the world , to permeate to the Church and to the world of the freshness of the Gospel through a simple life and stripped of everything.Another very important aspect in the life of the apostle , messenger is precisely the ad , the message and its content. They will not announce themselves. They will not take their own message. They will announce , to bring the Good News that Jesus has entrusted to his disciples and is the fundamental message of peace , because peace is the fruit of justice , because where there is peace there is God and where God does not need anything , so the desire for peace was, is and will always be the hallmark of the Christian, but above all be in daily practice where this wish will come true . "Anywhere house they enter say, ' Peace to this house ' . If a child is there peace, their desire for peace will rest on him , if not, will you. "La Paz ! This is the message . To evangelize is to proclaim peace to all the great messianic peace which reconciles men to God and that which is to reconcile men from each other , transforming their relationships and creating environments of equality and justice , a peace that releases from all bondage . This peace can only be posted by someone who has made ​​the Gospel way of life , free from grasping by someone without any desire for power . Radical poverty is the flagship poverty Francisco and will be in all respects. For just , will poverty of the Son of God who was rich for our sakes became poor to enrich us with his wealth. This is how Francisco gets fully resemble Jesus Christ through being a " living Gospel " " .So this is the gospel that , just heard through the heart of Francis, he set in motion : " went about cities and castles , Celano - account - announcing the Kingdom of God , preaching peace." ( 1 Cel 36 ) . This will be one of the great features of the Seraphic Father until the end of his life : peace .TO REVIEW MY LIFE :1. What practical place has in my reading, prayer and practice of the Gospel in my daily life ?Two . What I have to leave , what I give to be a true apostle of the Gospel ?Three . Am I ready to leave ? How, when ?April . How important in my life I give to the mission , the apostolate ?May . I trust fully in God's providence , and I trust myself more time to proclaim the Gospel ?June . Am peacemaker person in my environment?July . What kind of peace ad : the Messianic or my own interests and beliefs ?August . I'm a fair person to those around me ?simple sentenceLord , make me an instrument of your peace .That where there is hatred , let me sow love.That where there is injury, let me sow pardon.That where there is discord , I put the union .That where there is doubt, true.That where there is doubt, I put the FaithThat where despair , let me sow hope.That where there is darkness, let me sow light.That where there is sadness , let me sow joy.Oh Lord , I do not so much seekto be consoled as to console;be understood, as to understand ,to be loved , as to love.Because it is occurring as received ,is forgetting himself as one lies to himself ,is forgiving , as is forgiven ,is in dying that we are born to eternal life.Attributed to St. Francis of Assisi.Pray three Our ​​Fathers , three Hail Mary and Glory Be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario