viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Sixth day of the novena in honor of St. Francis of Assisi


6. UNIVERSAL BROTHER FRANCISCO
By the sign of the Cross + + Deliver Us From our enemies Lord our God + In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit + AmenAct of Contrition :Lord Jesus Christ, true God and man , Creator , Father and Redeemer mine, for being who you are and why you I love you above all things , weighs me Lord , I repent in the soul and in my heart I offended . I firmly believe and propose amendments to never sin, to turn away from the times of confession and penance was imposed on me for my sins . Lord I offer you my life , work and work satisfaction of all my sins . So as I pray , and trust in your infinite mercy forgive me and give me light and grace to mend and persevere in your holy service until the last moment and end my life amen.PRAYER TO THE CRUCIFIX ( OrCr )High, glorious God !enlighten the darkness of my heart.Give me faith , certain hope and perfect charity ;skill and knowledge , O Lord ,to fulfill your holy and true command .Amen .
BIBLE TEXT TO REFLECT
And God said , Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth , and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth . So God created man in his image , in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them . And God blessed them and said to them : Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it , and dominate the fish of the sea, the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth.
( Genesis 1:26-28 ) .Have we not all one father? Hath not one God created us ? Why , then, we deal treacherously every man against his brother, profaning the covenant of our fathers? ( Malachi 2:10).Francisco has become missionary traveling in style brother disciples of Christ for the world . Never crossed his mind found an order , less, let alone three with all its ramifications are many hundreds of them. Francisco just want to live the Gospel . But the Lord can not be outdone in generosity soon took care of that brother was not a antisigno the Kingdom. The Kingdom is communion is unity, is a place of brotherhood, equality and minority service and if Francisco had decided , or rather if God had decided that Francisco was a sign of the kingdom , then he could not live alone evangelical adventure . It is the same Lord who gives brothers . Curiously were those who had previously shared with him their different lifestyle , but moved by his words and example , joined him . The first companions , friends of evangelical youth : Bernard of Quintavalle , Peter Cattani , Gil ... among others , soon come to soon add 12 and multiply. In 1220, are 3000 , 5000 to 1226 will . Without having looked , Francis saw that was entrusted the task is both difficult and delicate to embody evangelical inspiration in a community - fraternity ever growing human .Francis did not want to take the model of monastic life had that time . For Francis the Son of God had done and only way he had to go , he had to be the only source of inspiration. Francisco is inspired directly from the Gospel , that is, Jesus Christ : " And when the Lord gave me some brothers , no one showed me what to do, but the Most High Himself revealed to me that I should live according to the form of the Holy Gospel. And I did write in few and simple words and the Lord Pope confirmed it for me . " (Test 14,15).Here we have the most genuine inspiration vocational consolidation Francisco and all his followers. The new form of evangelical life is placed under the sign of the apostolic mission . The model the same Christ who walked from town to town , from village to village and later in the disciples sent on mission by Christ.As a result of an itinerant life , apostolic necessary detachment, poverty must live like common people, work like them, without any ecclesiastical privilege as the result of his work does not reach to resort " to the table Lord " , ie the alms. This poverty of beggars and itinerant missionaries , the brothers live in close communion with Christ, who had not where to lay his head stone and who also lived on the generosity of his friends. (1 Kings 9:6) .As a result of poverty mission - roaming and now we have the fraternity . A fraternity of equals. A fraternity that does not discriminate and shares everything with her ​​brother and she cares for him , all the same. " None of the brothers , say Francisco in Rule 1221, has power or control and less between them." (1 Kings 5:9).By going forged and consolidated this new lifestyle Francisco insist in season and that one thing is needed : " To aspire to the Spirit of God within them" nothing more. Francisco was able to find in the entire universe ever fresh presence of God , to the extent that after having injected the new evangelical ideal , God himself gave him the grace to be sensitive to other creatures that exist in the entire universe. They all speak of the presence of God. All of them are a sign of closeness and unconditional love of God. All are a sign of communion between God and men. Few have had the sensitivity that had the Saint of Assisi to discover God in his creatures. Therefore, Francisco is the universal brother by two specific aspects , namely :After the Lord gives brothers , himself tells you what to do , but Francis does not stop with that inspiration that otherwise would be enough , no, but goes to the presence of the Pope who is the sign of the universality of the Church and it is he who confirms the new way of life , so it's a universal brother . The other aspect is precisely the sensitivity and respect for all creation . Francis discovers all of God's presence and from there , it uses the creation to praise and bless God .REVIEW FOR LIFE1. Will I discover and truly live as someone miss the image and likeness of God?Two . Am I a sign of the Kingdom of God to others by my equal treatment for all ?Three . Do I consider those who live with me as a gift from God or as a burden that I have to endure ?April . How important is my mission in accordance with my own lifestyle?May . Do I feel superior to others or try to be someone fair and equal to everyone?June . Am I able to discover in creating the loving presence of God?July . What is my commitment towards creation?Canticle of the Creatures
 
Most High , omnipotent , good Lord ,Yours are the praises ,glory and honor and all blessing .To you alone , Most High, do correspondand no man is worthy to pronounce your name.
Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures ,especially Sir Brother Sun ,it is the day and he us light ;And he is beautiful and radiant with great splendor :of you. Most High , he bears the likeness .
Be praised, my Lord ,through Sister Moon and the stars;in the heavens you have madeclear and precious and beautiful .
Be praised, my Lord , through Brother Wind ,and air and cloudy and serene, and every time,by which your creatures sustenance .
Be praised, my Lord , through Sister Water ,it is very useful and humble and precious and chaste .Be praised, my Lord , through Brother Fire ,through whom You light the night :And he is beautiful and playful and robust and strong.
Be praised, my Lord ,through our Sister Mother Earth ,sustains and governs usand produces various fruitswith colored flowers and herbs.
Be praised, my Lord ,by which pardon for loveand suffer sickness and trial .Blessed are those who endure in peace ,By you , Most High, they will be crowned .
Be praised, my Lord ,through our Sister Bodily Deathfrom whom no living man can escape.Woe to those who die in mortal sin !Blessedwhich you will find in Your most holy will,for the second death can not harm them .Praise and bless my Lord ,and give thanks, and serve him with great humilityPray three Our ​​Fathers , Three Birds Mary Glory be ...
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario