miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Come after me!



January 21
My soul melts of pain and love, bitterness and sweetness at the same time. What shall I do to hold immense performance of the Most High? What I have in me, and is of such a joy it brings me, without being able to avoid, to say the Blessed Virgin: "My spirit rejoices in God my Savior."
What I have in me, and I feel the urgent need to say with the bride in the Song of Songs: "I found my soul loveth ... I hugged him and not let him go." But that's when I feel unable to support the weight of this infinite love, to keep it entirely on the smallness of my existence; and I am filled with terror, because you may have to leave by the inability to contain it in the narrow space of my heart.
This thought, which, moreover, is not unfounded (I measure my strength, which are very limited, incapable and powerless to have always strongly embraced this divine love), I torture grieves me, and I feel that my heart skips chest.


(January 12, 1919, Fr. Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p 1111).

Love causes death in the beloved to the lover can generate a new life. This death is not carried out without a deep pain that means shedding temporary and own "self" that will generate abundant life eternal and proper "Other". How much pain, how much suffering and confusion experienced by the soul that is in this state. However, at the same time is entering a peace and a true trust where more than experience the pain, experiences love, mercy and the caress of the Lover who speaks to the ear and says: 'Come after Me I'm the only one who can give you the true and everlasting love. I am the full truth has to give a deep, solid and true to your life meaning. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, which made you and constituted. I have created you for me. Only for me - The soul that hears these words discovers his incalculable smallness and the same time the way how God is raising. What is this love? Why God can love me so much? How can love like that Creator the creature?My God, sweet love of my life! Do not let go, do not walk away, do not abandon me because without you I'm lost without you I would die.Without you perish! I have nothing or anyone else where to turn. I am unable to contain the fire volcano that you generate in me, and at the same time wish to continue experiencing your sanctifying presence, renewing your presence, your presence fills the soul with hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario