jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Love has been left to find!



January 22
Father, I can not get over this pain; in the effort to me, I feel wiped out, I feel faint; and I could not tell whether or not alive at the time. I am beside myself. Pain and tenderness are opposed me and reduce my soul to a bittersweet fading.
Hugs beloved, that currently occur in profusion and say that without pause extent, are not able to extinguish it acute martyrdom of feeling unable to bear the weight of an infinite love.


(January 12, 1919, Fr. Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p 1111).


Love has made finding and has awakened in me a volcano of pain and love that I can not describe the sharp martyrdom that my soul is living. I do not know if I live or die, just know that the outpourings of the Spirit of God, the love and hugs tip that surrounds me do that is beyond me. Although this being out of me back more and more strongly to my reality immensely beloved creature of God. The volcano of fire that God's love has awakened in me burning me and not extinguished, calcined and does not consume me. God of love and goodness how big and how deep is the love you profess to souls who so conscious of their weakness put all their trust and hope in You. You oh God of love! Never cease to make them feel your love and mercy until they increasingly are going to enthrall you, the you doing yours and you're becoming Ti. Here is this poor soul, look at her with such love and compassion that she and make you fit while all be for good and salvation of the souls entrusted to her and for your greater glory. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario