lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Fusion of hearts



April 16


How can I tell the new victories of Jesus in my soul these days? I'm just telling what happened to me last Tuesday.What a great fire burning in my heart I felt that day! But I also felt that this fire was ignited by a friendly hand on the one hand divinely jealous. [...].
After Mass, I amused myself with thanking Jesus.Oh, how soft was the conversation I had with paradise that morning! Was such that even trying to tell all, could not get it, there are things that can not be translated into human language, without losing the deep sense and heavenly. The heart of Jesus and mine, allow me the expression, merged. There were already two hearts that beat, but one. My heart had disappeared like a drop of water that dissolves in the sea. Jesus was heaven, the king. The joy in me was so intense and so deep that I could not help more, tears filled my most delicious face.
Yes, my father, the man can not understand that when paradise is poured into a heart, this heart afflicted, exiled, weak and mortal, can not endure without mourn. Yes, I repeat, the joy that filled my heart was this that made me mourn length.
This visit, believe me, comforted me at all.
(April 18, 1912, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p. 272)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario