lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

For me life is Christ



January 23

 Why, then, we live? After having consecrated to him in baptism, we are all in Jesus Christ. Therefore, the Christian should be to endorse the saying of the holy Apostle: "For me life is Christ," I live for Jesus Christ, living for his glory, I live to serve, I live to love. And when God wants us to take life, the feeling, affection, we should have should be just that of one who, after fatigue, will receive the reward of one who, after the fight, you will receive the crown .
Like if, like us, oh, my dear Raffaelina, savor the sublime disposition of the soul of this great apostle! It's true that all souls who love God are willing to do anything for love the same God, having the full conviction that everything is in their own benefit. We are always prepared to recognize in every event of life-wise order of divine providence, worship and have to conform our will always and everywhere to God, and who thus glorify the heavenly Father and we all will benefit for eternal life.
(23 February 1915, at Raffaelina Cerase - Letter´s. II, p. 340)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario