lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Run, therefore, and not get tired



January 9
The knowledge of the divine on you must serve the one hand, to exercise your soul in gratitude to such a good father, lavishing your soul in thanksgiving to continuous heavenly benefactor, uniting for this purpose your blessings to the Blessed Virgin Mary Immaculate, the angels and all the blessed inhabitants of the heavenly Jerusalem. On the other hand, it should serve as a push, not to scare you and not stop half-way, for the sorrows and pains that need support to reach the goal of this long road.
The Lord has allowed me to show yourself all these things, especially you are not insecure in your career. Run, therefore, and not get tired, the Lord will guide and direct your steps to not fall in this way. Run, I say, because the road is long and time is quite short. Run, run all, so that at the end of our trip, we can say with the holy apostle: "For I am about to be slain, and the time of my departure is imminent. I have fought my fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. "
(January 9, 1915, at Raffaelina Cerase - Ep. II, p. 291)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario