miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

It is necessary to look for You



June 6


 My Well, where are you?, And do not know you and find you, but you need to look for you, you're the life of the soul that dies.My God! and my God! ... I do not know tell you something: "Why have you forsaken me". Beyond this neglect, I do not know, I do not know everything, even life I do not know if I live. My dear father, do not leave me in this wrenching agony, I am about to lose, I am to be crushed under the heavy hand of an angry God just me. Remember that the Lord entrusted to his guidance, comfort and salvation. Remember that from the very moment that the Lord entrusted to you, I've had a father to my soul, committing myself to the sky to show him all my tenderness of a child, I feel it and still growing, and have always followed eagerly his commands and teachings. Oh my father, auxílieme! I would if I could, spilling my soul in this letter, which wastes away, but you understand well that I can: I am in a painful impotence ... I can only cry out, and this will include what my poverty and meanness my misery and destitution. Implore for me the help of heaven, perfect conformity to the pure, hidden, divine and holy desires, docility, firm, and iron to obedience, the only table that cling to the strong clamor of the storm, the only table which cling to the wreck of the spirit. 
(June 4, 1918, Fr Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 1026).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario