jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

Where is my God?



June 21

Oh! Father, you know it, tell me, I beg, I throw in my face spread, my desire, my wandering in search of him, I do not take on face lack of abandonment of this spirit, he also wants to vehemently break blind and more humble in the Divine favor, tell me, for charity, where is my God? Where can I find it? What I can do to devote myself to look? Tell me, did you find? Tell me, where I pose this heart of mine, to be sick of death and who instinctively feel it in a laborious and painful search?
Oh God, oh God, I can not say otherwise, why have you forsaken me? This spirit, just beaten by your divine justice, lies in a vehement contradiction, without any resources or knowledge, beyond the fleeting flashes, made ​​to sharpen the suffering and martyrdom. I am dying, I burn burning, faint with hunger, O father, but now I think hunger is reduced to only uniformarme desire to the divine will and the way he wants.


 (June 19, 1918, Fr Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Lettera. I, p. 1033)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario