viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Pray to Jesus and put their trust in Him




June 1

How sweet it is to live forever in the shadow of the Lord, back in the sacred cloister! Perhaps I have become too unworthy to rest in that sacred enclosure, where so lovingly called me, and that is why the Lord, and because almost forced my ingratitude, I want to get away from him.Let it be your will, for all that he commands is right! Want to test extreme fidelity of his servant. The Lord, to the detriment of mine wants to hear the prayers of all this people that absolutely devoted, so it shows, wants to keep me by force in the middle of it, sending up prayers and almost doing violence to the heart of God to get this its intense desire. [...].I was moved to tears! But I cringe and shudder at the thought, my dear, I fear that the Lord wants to pay me in this life something I've done for love. Pray to Jesus, pray for me that the prize reserved for the afterlife. (June 15, 1914, to Raffaelina Cerase - Letters. II, p. 111)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario