jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

I so love the solitude!



 

Oct. 25
Most of the time treating me great suffering to others, except for those people who talks about God and the preciousness of the soul. This is precisely why I love so much loneliness.
Very often I assumed great job meeting the needs of life, ie, eating, drinking, sleeping, and submit to them, like a condemned only because God wills it.
It seems that time passes quickly and I have no time to pray. I'm very attracted to good reading, but I read quite a bit, because I'm crippled by the disease and also because, opened the book, after a brief reading, I am deeply gathered, so that reading becomes a prayer.
Since the Lord is giving me these things, I feel so changed, as to not recognize myself in what I was before.
(November 1, 1913, to Father Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p. 420)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario