jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

the spirit of St. Francis, which is the whole spirit of Jesus Christ

 

 October 4
My dearest daughter: Jesus always be all yours, you always look benevolently provided to assist you in all your grace vigilant, you are always and shield, support and guidance, and make you holy!
With these wishes very sincere, often introduced him to Jesus, I reply to the letter you sent me through Miss Serritelli. I am happy to know that good will always rebosas and vivísimas I thank God for it. Try to make fruitful increasingly God-given talents.
He works tirelessly for the salvation of our brothers, and leads to the knowledge of all the spirit of St. Francis, which is the whole spirit of Jesus Christ. Society needs reform, and I know of other means more effective than all are tertiary of St. Francis and live their spirituality. For this purpose and condition, you accept the number of my beloved children.
Entrusting myself and all my family to your prayers, with paternal affection and redoubled bless.
(January 25, 1914, Elena Bandini - Ep. III, p. 1050)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario