miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

My beloved is mine and I am my Beloved


October 9
Rejoice, because the day will come that we will sing our sweet lover, sweet break the hearts of all lovers of beauty, joyful hymns. Rejoice, I say, because the day will come, and I hope, in our heart and not suffer remorse not cruel enough to love sweet Lord.
Meanwhile, get ready for that big day, and if we want Jesus well, shake off once and for all and turn away from us all that the world knows and reflect well that all the sufferings of this life are, in the words of St. Paul proportion to the great glory that awaits us. Consider that the divine Bridegroom, not content with the most generous reward reserving our love in the afterlife, like it wants to give us a preview of it also in this. Do we understand what the Lord is great luck for the soul abandoned in his arms, and strengthen a covenant with him in these terms: "My beloved to me and I to him": I'm all for my beloved and my beloved is everything to me, "he thinks of me, and I think of him."
(September 7, 1915, to Raffaelina Cerase - Ep. II, p. 482)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario