lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012


August 6
Good of my soul, where are you? Where have you gone to hide? Where to find it again? Where to find you? Do not you see, Jesus, my soul, come what may, I want to feel? We are looking everywhere, but do not let it find the intensity of your anger, filling of the greatest confusion and bitterness to give to understand what she gives you and what you you belong.Who can express the gravity of my situation?! What we understand in the reflection of your light, I can not speak human words, and when I try to mean something stammering, the soul realizes he's wrong and that it does not correspond at all to the truth of the facts.Well my, do you have deprived you forever? I have wanted to scream and grieve with my voice, but I'm very weak and did not accompany the forces. And meanwhile, what I can do other than raise your throne this lament: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? ...  (October 17, 1918, Fr Benedict of San Marco in Lamis - Ep. I, p. 1089)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario