jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

¡How beatiful it is becoming a victim of love!




 August 23
Last Friday I was in the church in thanksgiving after Mass, when suddenly I felt hurt the heart by a dart of fire so ardent that I thought alive and die. I lack the words to make him understand the intensity of that flame, I am able to express myself quite unable to. Do you? The soul, a victim of these consolations, becomes silent. It seemed that an invisible force plunged me wholly into the fire. My God, what fire!How sweet!
Of these transports of love I have felt many different time and have stayed out of this world. The other times there was a fire, but it was less intense this time, however, a moment, a second, and my soul would have been separated from the body ... would have walked with Jesus.
Oh, how beautiful it is becoming a victim of love!
(August 26, 1912, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 299)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario