miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

God grant you grow!



August 8

In Rome I saw a tree that is said was planted by the patriarch St. Dominic, many will see it for devotion and love cherished for who planted it. Similarly, having seen me in the tree you desire for holiness, that God Himself has planted in your soul, I love him dearly. Thinking about it, I'm glad now that when you were here. Therefore, I urge you to do the same and tell me: God grant you grow, beautiful tree planting, seed divine God make you want to produce your fruit in abundance. When you have produced, please God preserve annoying wind, pulling all the fruit to the ground, where the animals will devour the indiscreet. My dear children, this desire must be for you like the orange on the coast of Genoa, so have those who have seen, are most of the year while full of fruits, flowers and leaves. Because your desires must always bear fruit, every time that you present to do something along the day, without ever ceasing its objects and want to go further. And these desires are the flowers of the tree of your efforts, the leaves are the repeated acceptance of your weaknesses, which hold both good works and the good wishes.  (January 18, 1918, the novices - Letters.IV, p. 366)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario