jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

I am crucified with love!



August 2

There are times when it seems to me die, and indeed is a miracle of divine mercy that I continue to live. I die in every moment I am crucified love. Should, in spite of myself, resultarme delicious, but what do you want?, My spirit is still hungry for more ordinary food. Step, especially at night, in the arms of extreme anxiety to see proof that puts me in danger of losing everything. This excruciating period of mortification and test, added these to the regular ones, believe me, my Raffaelina often oppresses me and I feel crushed under but so huge. Sometimes I think it is a divine punishment for my countless infidelities to the divine goodness of His Divine Majesty, so that I find useless all prayers. Unfortunately, I deserve to be punished, but is it possible that the mercy of the Heavenly Father must be overcome by my iniquity? No, that will never happen.Live Jesus! He is with us and have nothing to fear.  (March 25, 1915, to Raffaelina Cerase - Letters. II, p. 373)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario