lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

At the conclusion of this year

Upon completion of this year I want to raise my eyes to you. You who live in heaven and you are always present on Earth. You, who are the only reason for my life, my life, my history and my vocation.Raised his eyes to Thee Heavenly Father, Father of mercies and God of all comfort. But most eyes lift up my heart. My heart filled with immense gratitude, so that words can not describe. Today is a wonderful day. And I know my God, eternal and true, I know that today is yesterday, ie tomorrow, ie forever. Yes, always, always, always, because they are always spilling your grace in abundance in all your children, even in those who are not even aware of it by. What grace! Much love! Much heaven on Earth! What a mercy! True eternal God is it time to take a test? Is it time to take stock of my life? Is it time to come face to face with? And an enlarged heart, enlarged and pounding to feel immensely loved by you. With a love that hurts to the core of the bowels. A love that calcined with a flame that is not extinguished and that is becoming more intense, more intense, more intense.My God! all I see, all I know is all I feel your loving presence I see the ocean of your Holiness and discover my sin and my poverty. The more you stare at your beauty, Your holiness, Your sovereignty and Your humility, the more I discover the immense need I have of you. Lord and my God! Sweet love of my soul! I fully realize that there is absolutely nothing in me that can attract your eyes, your love, your mercy and compassion, than the immense love I have, but my sin, my poverty, my lack of love make me unworthy You. However, it has been your goodness and compassion that has filled me with every grace and every gift. Today I can only say: thanks for the gift of each day. Thank you for my life, thank you for my death, thanks for my vocation, thanks for my brothers, thank you for the gift of so many people who profess no merit me a love, a love and a closeness that I speak of Thee Oh Lord Almighty . Thanks for the daily bread, your Beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks for the food item that restores my strength and I prepared for combat. Thanks for the penalties that have been a source of joy. Thanks for making me discover that I'm just a poor instrument in your hands and that you and only you can do great and wonderful things. Thank you for my family. Thanks for all my friends, relatives, benefactors and acquaintances. Thanks for every one of those this year have crossed my path, and santifícalas Lord bless them. Thank you for the sun, moon, stars, rain, wind, snow and cold. Thank you for your love my God and my Lord. Amen!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario