lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

He follows me everywhere

 
Dec. 31
I fully realize that there is nothing in me that can attract the attention of our sweet Jesus. It was only his goodness that has filled my soul for many goods. He almost never loses sight of me, he follows me everywhere enlivens my life poisoned by sin; dissipated in dense clouds me where my soul is wrapped after sin. As soon as, closing my eyes, I see down the veil of the night, I see heaven opened before me, and happy with this vision, I sleep with a happy smile on my lips and a total calm in the face, waiting for my small childhood companion come to wake up, and so sing together the praises morning the beloved of our hearts.
Oh, my father, if my knowledge of reality awakens in you a thought that is not compassion, route it, I beg you, on my behalf, my beloved, as evidence of recognition and gratitude.
  (October 14, 1912, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 306)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario