viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Fruits of the meditation of the passion of the Lord



Fruits of meditation on the Passion of Christ

1 °.
Contrition for our sinsThere is absolutely nothing more to tell us about the infinite gravity of our sins, the pain they cause to God, of eternal punishment they deserve that, and therefore nothing should move us to mourn with tears of contrition, as contemplation of Christ crucified. The ultimate test of the seriousness of our sins is that God first loved us and gave himself for us to redeem us, to save us, bring us to His Kingdom. Must be very serious, therefore, the sin to cost so dear to our rescue.Immerse yourself frequently in his loving heart and even if yours is hard as a diamond, allow Jesus Christ to soften it with his love and give you the grace of the total abhorrence of all sin.You need to think, reflect and take that "I" and only "I" am the cause of the crucifixion and death passion of my God and Lord. I am who I have killed my Father God, my King, my Redeemer, my best friend. What else do I need to feel sorry for him?I gaze at Mount of Olives, trembling with fear, dread, sadness, anguish, suffering infinite pains and frightful soul and deep agony behold him sweating blood throughout your body, then behold him completely naked, bound to the column and whipped by cruel torturers and those that tear mercilessly virgin and delicate flesh of his most sacred body. We contemplate at last, on Calvary, the cross slope, between two thieves, as if it were a criminal, giving his spirit in the midst of excruciating tortures. After these musings, I ask:Oh My Lord and my God! Who has made these wounds that after passing your hands? Jesus showing his wounds, he answers: Thou art the way I mistreated you, you whom I love and for whom I give my life you correspondes not my love.I believe now and I realize as no reason, and only by ingratitude I have done my Savior all these outrages. My God! How do you deal? If only you loved me until the end. I acknowledge my Lord and my God I only have loved with a love eternal and infinite, I have opened their hearts and arms to hold you lovingly in them, and all the treasures and delights of Heaven and Earth are for you, you belong; I have given all the gifts of nature, grace and virtue getting ready for glory. With all this, "I" My Lord, instead of thanking such sublime favors, whip you, you crown of thorns and nail you on a cross! My God! I do not know what to say, I can only sigh and turn to tears of contrition. Stir until deep in my gut and my heart all that is sinful to let up on your pain.Oh love of my soul! Do not allow yourself again crucify my sin. Let me mourn my sin! Let not find any comfort in this world, my only desire is always to relieve your sufferings, being close to you and be like the cup which is being shed your precious blood. Blood pure, holy I clean, I washed, purified me and deliver me from falling back into the sin of indifference and ingratitude.
2 °.
Confidence in the Blood of ChristThe second fruit of meditating on the Passion of our Divine Savior is trust in Him and in His redeeming blood.Lord Jesus, sweet love of my life. Love that sustains me. Now I understand and I assume that I am unable to repay debtor my account as a result of all the sins I have committed and that you oh my God! have forgiven me by your generosity alone. No way will I ever pay you my God I can only offer the most pure blood of the Lamb without spot or wrinkle Immaculate. In my not saying anything other than sin as an infinite offense I have committed against You can not be satisfied but by an infinite person, it was necessary that Jesus Christ was presented as my endorsement and he was the one to pay the debt for me and at what price he has paid! Jesus the Righteous has put up security for me to shed his precious blood and so reach me grace and glory which thou art Father together with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.That is why Jesus Christ has paid my debt in absolute and infinite, beyond all my sins because greater is his mercy and love for me is infinitely more vast than my own sin and of all men. Because I know the Lord Jesus Christ that a single drop of your precious blood has plenty of virtue to erase all my sins. Although justly have deserved hell, a drop of your blood is sufficient to get rid of such torment and recatarme for the glory of the Heavenly Father.Many times the Devil whispers in my ear that my sins, my weaknesses, my infidelity and frequent relapses, as well as my warmth and numbness may have caused you to forget me and leave the fate of eternal punishment. More how can you forget me when you gave your life for my salvation? I've struggled a heavy price: The shedding of your Precious Blood! So the Father can not stop looking at me and love me, because I see through the wounds of your hands, your feet and your side.My God! do not stop looking at me through the wounds of your Son, my Redeemer and Savior, I take refuge in them and I trust in your infinite mercy. May the Precious Blood of your Son Pure look after me, protect me and defend me from the snares of the enemy so I can stand before you, clean, purified by the Holy Blood.3 ° - Imitation of ChristA third result of meditation on the Passion of Christ, is without doubt the imitation. Every soul that truly meditate on the Passion of Christ, he springs from his heart added to your lifestyle to be like HimLord Jesus Christ, Way, Truth and Life have suffered for me and for all humanity to give us an example. So today my Father God before me at the scene of Calvary and the crucifixion, and showing in my mind's eye and heart and says, Look at my dear son whom I love forever, look at the model I propose on this mountain and tries to imitate. Try to always behold at all times. Look at him well and you played in your image.I realize my Father only imitating Him I may be "free", I can enjoy the freedom of the Sons of God, otherwise it is impossible. We need to "Cristificarme" transform "another Christ", like him, because I am part of it. I know I have to complete what is lacking in his Passion.Now I realize that the Passion of Christ can save me if I assume that salvation. One has to accept his love and mercy to truly be saved. It is essential that I dip into the infinite ocean of your Passion. So You Lord Jesus remember me again you do radical invitation to all Christians and all persons, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. That you yourself tell me, my Savior, my Lord and Redeemer, with this invitation that I want to show there is no other way but to follow the road of Santa Cruz.But Lord Jesus how long I have to carry my cross and walk the way of your passion? Every day of my life, I answer. I understand as Lord and my God I'm invited to walk the same path that you've gone for the salvation of mankind. So I know that if I die With you, With you raise. If I Contigo Contigo will be king, for you my Master and my Savior and I have promised.My God! only grant me the grace to love and imitate my Lord Jesus Christ from the Cross Gallows where he has been placed for the love of my love and the salvation of mankind. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario